***PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BOOK***
ALL BOOKINGS BETWEEN APRIL 21ST & MAY 29TH 2017 MUST BE BOOKED ON A WEEKEND PACKAGE.
DUE TO LOGISTICAL & WEATHER ISSUES WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED OVER THE LAST 16 YEARS, WE HAVE FOUND THAT BOOKING INFLATABLES ON A WEEKEND PACKAGE ELIMINATES ANY UNNECESSARY PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE, WHERE WEATHER CONDITIONS OR DELAYS ON THE DAY CAN CUT DOWN ON THE TIME SPENT ON THE INFLATABLES. THIS WILL ALSO ENSURE A HAPPY STRESS FREE WEEKEND WHEN YOU BOOK WITH AIRMAX INFLATABLES. WE WOULD DELIVER ON THE THURSDAY/FRIDAY AND COLLECT ON THE MONDAY FOR A DISCOUNTED PRICE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE ON 056 7801884/085 7161250
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL BOOKINGS WITH AIRMAX INFLATABLES LTD
1. In these terms and conditions Airmax Inflatables LTD and or Bouncezone.ie shall be referred to as “the company”.
2. The person(s) and/or company who book the equipment and/or the persons and/or company who pay for the equipment either separately or as one party shall be deemed as the client, herein referred to as “the client”.
3. Unless otherwise stated in writing, these Terms & Conditions apply to all services provided by the company. Therefore it is deemed that by placing a booking with the company (verbally or in writing), whether it is explicitly stated or not, whether the client signs to indicate their acceptance or not, these Terms & Conditions are binding between the two parties.
4. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, a deposit shall be required before a booking can be confirmed. This deposit shall be deducted from the balance payable. Once you have agreed to our terms and conditions and booked online we require a booking deposit of €50.00 plus to confirm your booking.Bookings with value amount of over €250 plus we require 15% of the total amount.In the event of a person or persons booking online once the booking is confirmed electronically an administration charge of €70 plus vat is charged where the person or persons carelessly or in a time wasting manner books an asset online without proceeding with the booking and not adhering to our terms and conditions. The administration costs covers us in the event of this happening where time has to be spent cancelling the online booking and placing it online again. Deposits are non refundable except in the following circumstances. If Airmax Inflatables cancels the booking, all deposits paid will be refunded in full. There is a 7 day cooling off period from when you make your booking and pay your deposit. However a €15 admin charge will apply for all bookings cancelled within this 7 day cooling off period where a deposit has been paid.
5. In these terms and conditions, the date on which the company shall provide the services booked by the client shall be referred to as “the date of the event”.
6. You agree that email and other electronic
communications can be used as a long-distance means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7. All equipment is provided on a hire basis and shall remain the Property of the company unless otherwise stated in writing by the company.
8. The inclusive amount the company charges for the services provided including all hire fees, extras, transport and VAT (where applicable) shall be referred to as the “total amount”.
9. The monetary value of the total amount shall be defined at the time of booking in writing.
10. Any extra charges incurred during the hire time on the day of the event or after the event (which are not included in the total amount) shall be herein referred to as “additional charges” an/or ”extra charges”.
11. The total amount and any additional charges shall be paid subject to the payment terms.
12. We reserve the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery or performance of our obligations to you, to increase the price of the Services to reflect any increase in the cost to us due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture). In the unlikely event of this occurring, you shall be entitled to cancel the booking at any time before we have commenced providing the Services.
13. The company reserves the right to provide substitute equipment which shall be of a similar type and value, without notice, in the event that the items booked become unavailable due to loss or damage at a previous event.
14. All sizes quoted are approximate.
15 A The company reserves the right to amend product specification without notice.
B No inflatable be it slide, castle, obstacle course or combi unit or game inflatable or otherwise shall be operated in the dark.
Suitable Space & Access & Parking
16. The client shall provide the company a suitable space for the equipment hired to be erected and used properly according to any relevant health and safety legislation and/or best practice.
17. If the space allocated is unsuitable at the time of arrival or if the space becomes unsuitable during the duration of the hire, than the company reserve the right to cancel the hire subject to the cancellation terms set out in the document here written (this means the hire may be terminated but the client may be liable for the total amount).
18. The route of access from the vehicle to the space shall be safe, level, free of steps and no further than 50 meters walking distance. The route of access shall be at least 1 meter wide at the narrowest point, allowing items of this width to pass freely without damage or forcing.
19. Parking shall be provided, at the client’s expense for the duration of their event and/or any period where the company is required to be on site in order to fulfil the agreement.
20. The client is responsible for ensuring suitable security and crowd control measures remain in place throughout the set up procedure, operating period and breakdown.
21. Where it is agreed that the company shall deliver and set up equipment, the equipment will be set up in one location as directed by the client or their representative at the time of arrival. The equipment shall not be moved until the time of breakdown, unless the company is terminating the hire early.
Extra Hours, extra work, waiting
22. Where the client requests to extend their hire time on the date of their event a fee shall be charged. The company will quote for this service at the time of the request, the request will be granted subject to availability.
23. Where the client requests set up is completed more than 1 hour before the start time of their hire then a fee shall be charged for ‘idle hours’. The company will quote for this service at the time of the request, the request will be granted subject to availability.
24. Where the company are unable to pack up their equipment at the end of the clients event at the scheduled time, free from interruption and/or where the company is unable to leave the client’s premises free from obstruction at the end of an event; then the client may be liable to pay for extra work involved. The amount charged will fairly reflect any costs incurred as a result of the delay and shall be invoiced to the client within 7 days of the booking
25. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the balance shall be paid at least 30 days prior to the date of the event. All bookings require a deposit to be paid either by cheque/postal order, PayPal or any major credit or debit card. Your booking is not confirmed without a deposit payment. Credit card payments incur a 3.25% surcharge and 1.25% for debit cards. Deposits are non refundable only in the event that Airmax Inflatables cancel the booking themselves. Where Airmax Inflatables cancel a booking, the deposit will be refunded within 30 days of the cancellation date.
26. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, if the client’s event is 30 days or less from the date/time of booking then the full balance shall be due at the time of booking.
27. If the client fails to pay on time subject to either of the terms listed above or subject to any other payment terms stated in writing at the time of booking; the company may cancel the booking subject to the company’s cancellation terms set out elsewhere in this document.
28. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, invoices for extra charges will be paid no later than 7 days from the date of the invoice.
29. The company may charge a late payment penalty for balances which are not paid on time: €40, €70 or €100 depending on the size of the debt (under €1,000, under €10,000, and higher).
30. In addition to the aforementioned penalty the company may charge interest at a daily rate on overdue balances equal to 8% above the bank of Ireland base rate per annum. Refunds will not be issued but vouchers can be applied in lieu or any issues that arise. Voucher values will be determined by the company.
Cancellation Terms & “Cooling-off Period”
34. It is not possible to amend the event date of a booking.
35. Therefore; unless otherwise agreed in writing, where a client wishes to change their event date from the one originally booked then this shall be treated as cancellation of the original booking subject to the cancellation terms. Once the original booking has been cancelled, the client is then able to make a new booking for the new booking date (subject to the pricing at the time the new booking is made, availability and acceptance of the new booking by the company).
Use of Images
36. Unless otherwise agreed in writing the client grants the company full rights to use any images taken at the event (including those taken in Photo Booths) on the company’s website, in social media and in other marketing material without limitation.
37. Similarly, the company agrees to provide the client with a copy of all images captured at their event either via CD/DVD, USB Drive and/or an Online Gallery hosted by the company which will allow the client unlimited and unrestricted use of those images for which ever purpose they see fit.
38. All ‘services’ provided on an unlimited basis are subject to a ‘fair use’ policy whereby the company may exercise it’s right to limit usage of the service should it feel that the service is being abused or being used for purposes not stated at the time of booking.
Damage to our Equipment
39. The cost of any repairs following damages and/or losses to our equipment shall be charged as an “additional charge” to the client in the event that any part of our equipment is lost or damaged during the client’s event.
40. We shall have no liability for delays or failures in delivery or performance of our obligations to you resulting from any act, events, omissions, failures or accidents that are outside of our control ('Force Majeure'), which, without limitation, include:
a. Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
b. Shortages of labour, fuel, power, raw materials
c. Late, defective performance or non- performance by suppliers
d. Private or public telecommunication, computer network failures or breakdown of equipment.
e. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
f. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or extreme weather conditions.
g. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
h. Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
i. Other causes, beyond our reasonable control.
41. Without prejudice to other clauses, in the event the company fails to deliver services ordered as per the confirmation the company’s liability shall extend no further than a refund or pro-rata refund for any lost hire time.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
42. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
43. The company reserves the right to make reasonable amendments to these Terms & Conditions without notice, the most up to date version of these Terms & Conditions shall deemed those found on the company’s Website unless the company sends other direct written correspondence.
Use of Inflatables, Games and other activities.
a. A responsible adult must supervise children at all times whilst on the inflatable. Never leave the inflatable unattended.
b. Do not allow anyone on the inflatable whilst inflating/deflating. This is dangerous and could cause suffocation.
c. Children are not allowed to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
d. Do not allow children to bounce on the front safety step as it is unsafe to do so. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off the inflatable safely.
e. Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. Avoid small and large children using the inflatable at the same time.
f. All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed. We also recommend spectacles be removed.
g. No food or drinks to be consumed whilst on the inflatable to avoid both mess and possibility of choking. Please note: If the inflatable is collected in a dirty condition, you the customer will be liable for a cleaning charge.
h.No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string as these make a mess and can also stain the inflatable for which you will be liable for payment to clean or repair.
i. In the event of heavy rain it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off for safety reasons. When safe to re-use, check electrics and make sure they are dry, switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing children back on. In the event of high winds (above 25mph) the inflatable should not be used and unplugged immediately. It is dangerous to operate inflatable equipment in poor weather conditions, as we cannot take any responsibility for changes in weather conditions, it is the responsibility of you the person(s) hiring the equipment to ensure that users and the equipment itself are safe at all times.
j. Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down, especially in windy conditions.
k. Never unplug the blower whilst the inflatable is in use. Children should not be allowed to operate the inflatable at any stage. Using electricity can be dangerous and children should not be allowed interfere with electrical components, as they could potentially provide an electrical shock hazard. The power point must be kept dry and safe from children at all times.
l. If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury and contact us. The extension cable may be have a safety reset button (try this), check fuses & make sure the blower and deflation tube are still attached. In the event the blower overheats, switch off at mains for 5mins and try again. When using extension cables, please ensure the cable is rolled out fully before plugging in the blower. NEVER plug more than one blower into a single extension cable or daisy chain with other extension leads, as our blowers require a single 13amp power supply each. A suitable power supply must be available to connect blowers etc safely. We cannot be held responsible for fuses blowing in a cable due to an overload on the extension by the customer.
m. The inflatable should not be moved from it's installation location or interfered with under any circumstances.
n. When hiring games such as Gladiator Challenge, Sumo Suits & Bubble Football/Soccer you the hirer must adhere to the following.
A. Gladiator Challenge - This is only a game and over aggressiveness and unnecessary horseplay is not tolerated. Helmets are to be worn at all times and the jousting sticks are to be used in a safe manner.
B. Sumo Suits - This activity should only take place on the safety mats provided and helmets are to be worn at all times with no exceptions.
C. Bubble Football/Soccer - A maximum of 10 players per game is permitted. All participants must adhere to the guidelines and instructions set out by the operator prior to the start of the game. Like any contact sport, there is a risk of injury so all participants must play the game in a safe and controlled manner. Any participant found in breach of this rule will be asked to remove their zorb and leave the game. Bubble Football much like all sports there is a large element of contact and therefore there is a risk of injury. Should injury occur on any scale Airmax Inflatables Ltd will not be held responsible or accountable. You play at your own discretion in full awareness that injury may occur. Due to the fabrics used the straps will loosen on heavy impact, if your straps become loose at all simply leave the pitch and a staff member will attend to you instantly to fix this and to get you playing instantly. Any injuries that occur must be reported to the operator on the day and then be reported to our offices within 48 hours.
Confirmation of Acceptance
45. BY BOOKING WITH US YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please click on the PDF below for information on how to use and operate inflatables in a safe manner.
Safe Usage and Operation of Inflatables.pdf
HIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS